At First United Methodist Church of Battle Creek, we strive to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and his ministry, and to honor the Methodist tradition of social justice.
We therefore welcome all of God’s children regardless of race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status, marital status, political or theological perspective, ability, or other differences that can create barriers between people.
We celebrate diversity as it brings us to a closer relationship with God.
Sunday Service Times
We are worshipping at 9 and 11 a.m., with coffee available between services.
- First United Methodist Church is recommending the use of face masks in the building when gathering with other people. We are asking both vaccinated and unvaccinated people to wear masks, unless you are underage or medically unable. Masks are available in the office if you want one.
- Both worship services will continue to be transmitted to the Parking Lot, if you would like to listen on your car radio at 93.3FM. You will have the best reception in the Atrium lot.
- Worship will continue to be posted on YouTube, Facebook, and the website early in the week.
May we be blessed as we continue to worship and serve together!
Bedrock Beliefs of First United Methodist Church
1. God the Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer is always with us.
2. God loves us and calls us to love one another in Christ.
3. God is worthy of our worship and praise.
4. God’s grace is free.
5. God meets us in prayer.
6. God gifts us for the work of ministry.
7. God can bring good out of difficult circumstances.
8. Jesus Christ promises us eternal life
Core Values of First United Methodist Church
1. Be joyfully welcoming and inviting to all
2. Be relevant to community needs in service to others through action and prayer
3. Be growing spiritually through learning, teaching and worshiping to become more like Jesus
10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Closed on Fridays.
*Closed for lunch between 12:30-1:30 pm
Phone: 269.963.5567/ Fax: 269.963.6899
Pastoral Care: 616.551.9280
To contact the church please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pastor Larry French.
111 East Michigan Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49014
The Dedication of our refurbished Stained Glass Windows will be on Sunday, September 26, 2021. Look for more information!
Now you can make a donation directly to the church using PayPal! Use the link below to make your donation: