At First United Methodist Church of Battle Creek, we strive to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and his ministry, and to honor the Methodist tradition of social justice. We therefore welcome all of God’s children regardless of race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status, marital status, political or theological perspective, ability, or other differences that can create barriers between people. We celebrate diversity as it brings us to a closer relationship with God.
Sunday Service Times
Dear Church Family,
The Worship Team has decided to suspend all worship services at the church through February 14th because of the pandemic. Pastor Sue will be recording her sermons and putting them on line for you to access them. Kay, Anita and Naghielly will be recording music and putting that on line as well. Thank you for your understanding. We are sad to have to do this.
The Worship Team would like to resume services on February 14. We are hoping to have our 9:00 am service inside and our parking lot service at 11:00 am. There are a number of variables that could change this plan, but we move forward with the peace and love of Christ. We will keep you informed as we approach February 14. We appreciate your faithful patience during this challenging time.
Bedrock Beliefs of First United Methodist Church
1. God the Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer is always with us.
2. God loves us and calls us to love one another in Christ.
3. God is worthy of our worship and praise.
4. God’s grace is free.
5. God meets us in prayer.
6. God gifts us for the work of ministry.
7. God can bring good out of difficult circumstances.
8. Jesus Christ promises us eternal life
Core Values of First United Methodist Church
1. Be joyfully welcoming and inviting to all
2. Be relevant to community needs in service to others through action and prayer
3. Be growing spiritually through learning, teaching and worshiping to become more like Jesus
10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Closed on Fridays.
*Closed for lunch between 12:30-1:30 pm
Phone: 269.963.5567/ Fax: 269.963.6899
Pastoral Care: 517.667.8414
To contact the church please email email@example.com or call Pastor Sue.
111 East Michigan Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49014
Now you can make a donation directly to the church using PayPal! Use the link below to make your donation: