At First United Methodist Church of Battle Creek, we strive to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and his ministry, and to honor the Methodist tradition of social justice.
We therefore welcome all of God’s children regardless of race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status, marital status, political or theological perspective, ability, or other differences that can create barriers between people.
We celebrate diversity as it brings us to a closer relationship with God.
Sunday Service Times
We have resumed an in-Sanctuary worship option at 9 and 11 am. Please continue to make your own considered choice based on your risk factors and tolerance. Be careful out there and we’ll be careful in here!
- A high-level of COVID-19 precautions remain in place, including the wearing of face masks (covering the mouth and nose) while in the building and during worship, along with social distancing and sanitizing between services.
- Both worship services will continue to be transmitted to the Parking Lot, if you would like to listen on your car radio at 93.3FM. You will have the best reception in the Atrium lot.
- Some portions of worship will continue to be posted on YouTube, Facebook, and the website early in the week.
- If you would like a printed copy of the message, please contact Jean or Pastor Janet.
May we be blessed as we continue to worship and serve together!
Memorial Day, Trinity, and Peace with Justice Sunday. What do they have in common? Our call to love everybody, always!
Bedrock Beliefs of First United Methodist Church
1. God the Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer is always with us.
2. God loves us and calls us to love one another in Christ.
3. God is worthy of our worship and praise.
4. God’s grace is free.
5. God meets us in prayer.
6. God gifts us for the work of ministry.
7. God can bring good out of difficult circumstances.
8. Jesus Christ promises us eternal life
Core Values of First United Methodist Church
1. Be joyfully welcoming and inviting to all
2. Be relevant to community needs in service to others through action and prayer
3. Be growing spiritually through learning, teaching and worshiping to become more like Jesus
10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Closed on Fridays.
*Closed for lunch between 12:30-1:30 pm
Phone: 269.963.5567/ Fax: 269.963.6899
Pastoral Care: 269.317.5591
To contact the church please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pastor Janet Wilson.
111 East Michigan Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49014
Now you can make a donation directly to the church using PayPal! Use the link below to make your donation: