At First United Methodist Church of Battle Creek, we strive to follow in the footsteps of Jesus Christ and his ministry, and to honor the Methodist tradition of social justice.
We therefore welcome all of God’s children regardless of race, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, economic status, marital status, political or theological perspective, ability, or other differences that can create barriers between people.
We celebrate diversity as it brings us to a closer relationship with God.
Sunday Service Times
First UMC will once again offer an in-person worship option beginning Sunday, March 14, 2021 at 9 am and 11 am. You may worship in the warmth of the historic Sanctuary or from the comfort of your car (with the radio at 93.3 FM!).
On-line worship will continue to be offered by Sunday evening each week.
Bedrock Beliefs of First United Methodist Church
1. God the Creator, Redeemer and Sustainer is always with us.
2. God loves us and calls us to love one another in Christ.
3. God is worthy of our worship and praise.
4. God’s grace is free.
5. God meets us in prayer.
6. God gifts us for the work of ministry.
7. God can bring good out of difficult circumstances.
8. Jesus Christ promises us eternal life
Core Values of First United Methodist Church
1. Be joyfully welcoming and inviting to all
2. Be relevant to community needs in service to others through action and prayer
3. Be growing spiritually through learning, teaching and worshiping to become more like Jesus
10:00 am – 12:30 pm, 1:30 pm – 5:00 pm
Closed on Fridays.
*Closed for lunch between 12:30-1:30 pm
Phone: 269.963.5567/ Fax: 269.963.6899
Pastoral Care: 269.317.5591
To contact the church please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Pastor Janet Wilson.
111 East Michigan Avenue, Battle Creek, MI 49014
Now you can make a donation directly to the church using PayPal! Use the link below to make your donation: